Content Creator Intern
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, e-books and social media posts. The dynamic candidate will have an acute attention to detail, is a self-starter able to manage multiple projects and is comfortable writing for every aspect of the marketing mix. The Content Creator creates compelling copy to promote the sale of goods and services by presenting information in an appealing, informative, concise and easy-to-understand manner by performing the following duties.
- Producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- Develop original promotional copy as needed for marketing items including but not limited to: sell sheets, advertising copy, direct response copy, merchandising and other promotional copy.
- Support Public Relations and Social initiatives with press promotional material and creative mailings
- Create and manage content creation for online blogs
- Create original and compelling content for all brand packaging including usage, marketing messages and etc.
- Organizes workload for efficient time management and meets multiple schedule deadlines on time.
- Develops and maintains a library of current reference materials and brand standards.
- Proofreads and edits as necessary. Considers copyright laws such as registered and trademarked symbols, country of origin, and material construction.
- Assists team leader and other copywriters (if assigned as needed. Performs various clerical duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a B.A. in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills.
- None to three years’ writing experience in advertising or related field.
- Two years’ experience with Internet production.
- Experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business,online copywriting, advertising and direct response style copy a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading, grammar, organizational and project management skills.