Marketing Strategist Intern
The Marketing Strategist provides support to marketing and community education operations by compiling, formatting, updating and reporting information. The Marketing Strategist will also participate in researching, creating and editing content for various marketing initiatives, including but not limited to: external and internal blogs, marketing collateral, press releases, new stories, and web pages.
- Create and publish blog articles that are informative, relevant and current for clients and other audiences.
- Editing content that includes press releases, media inquiries etc.
- Post company communications and post to internal intranet
- Help on various marketing projects & assist in coordination of market research as applicable
- Compile and distribute consumer educational packages and updating inventory sheets
- Maintain monthly marketing reporting (use of Google Analytics, and other 3rdparty vendors )
- Collect and distribute mail internally and coordinate mailing programs externally for service groups
- Assist with the marketing budget, data entry and filing.
- Draft & distribute monthly marketing e-newsletter
- Assist in visual marketing content creation using online programs (videos, info graphics, etc.)
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Pursuing B.A in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Expert in Social Media & Tools (Hootsuite, Sprout)
- Works well independently and in collaborative environments
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills. Detail oriented a must.
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions or ask for help